How To Deactivate Malwarebytes On the Windows OS
Malwarebytes is one of the advanced security programs that offer all the latest feature at an affordable price tag. Having said that, it is also available in a free version but it only detects the threats when it hit the system. On the other hand, the feature like anti-phishing and browser extension is the only available on the paid variant. Coming to the performance, Malwarebytes is programmed to crash the latest threats even before they hit the system provided you have installed the premium version. But just like other software, antivirus fall in the vicinity of technical issues which is somewhat hard to resolve. To get the thing back in shape, the user must share their concern with Malwarebytes Antivirus Support +1-855-536-5666 experts.
In reality, no like to deal with technical quirks of the antivirus software, it annoying and irritating, isn’t it. At Malwarebytes Customer Care support, we try to resolve antivirus quick in a snappier timeframe.
Your computer holds valuable business data and private files that you can’t afford to lose. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware smartly protects detect and remove malicious files before they infect your system, hence protect your data in an efficient way. In case, If your Malwarebytes program stops working or conflicts with other software present in the system, you may want to deactivate real-time protection mode. If you want to counter this situation quickly, you have to prevent Malwarebytes software from running when your computer starts.
- Move your cursor over the “M” icon on the taskbar, located at the bottom-right corner of the screen. If you can’t locate the icon, tap on the “Show Hidden Icons” arrow.
- Right-click on the “M” icon and un-check “Enable Protection,”.
- Tap on the “Yes” at the prompt to confirm
- Right-click on the “M” icon to un-check “Start with Windows.”.
- This action will disable real-time protection mode of the Malwarebytes, and the program won’t run when you start the computer.
- Click “Enable Protection” and “Start with Windows” to re-enable real-time protection.
Well, it never safe to run your Malwarebytes software without a real-time protection mode. The peculiar feature is designed to counter the latest threat online. Once you get rid of the aforementioned issue, make sure to avail the last step of the troubleshooting process mentioned above.
On the other hand, if you struggled to counter this issue with the above method, call us right away on Malwarebytes Customer Service Number +1-855-536-5666, our experts will be happy to assist you.