Malwarebytes remained the lifeline of millions of system today globally. Despite applauded for too many great features, Malwarebytes software tends to render the various type of technical issues to the users. And the best example of that can be seen in the recent time where hundred of users filed their concern about its performance on Windows 7. Most of the users complained that Window 7 is not performing the way it should be with the latest Malwarebytes update? Well, the issue appears to be sensitive as far as system protection is a concern. For quick resolution on the issue, you must connect with our professional on Malwarebytes Customer Service Number +1-855-536-5666 today.
OK! let discuss the issue, there are numerous complaints have been pouring on our customer support since the middle of December 2018 in that state Windows 7 had started freezing after a component of Malwarebytes was upgraded to a new version. However, the OS get back on control, once the users disabled the Malwarebytes on Windows 7.
Taking the collaborative measure of all the complains, this quandary seems to have begun after users upgraded Malwarebytes to a new version i:e 1.0.508. This peculiar version is currently available on the Malwarebytes’ site and can be installed via program updates.
Once installed, users were discovering performance issues like frequent and prolonged freezing with Windows 7 where the mouse, keyboard, and screen became unresponsive. The only way to get rid of the issue is to reset the computer by holding down the power button.
To get better control over this issue, you can follow the below method carefully.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool (MBST) on your system and use the Gather Logs feature.
- Once the file gets on board the file name must-grab-results.zip will be saved to the desktop.
- Now use msinfo32 to generate a Windows system information report and save the report to the desktop.
- When done, move the resulting .nfo report within the mbst-grab-results.zip file.
- Hopefully, this method can aid you to handle the issues more effectively any other errand. In case if you still find that your Window 7 OS is behaving obnoxiously and freezing on a frequent basis, feel free to contact us today on Malwarebytes Customer Support Number. This is a toll-free number which is accessible round the clock. We offer instant restoration on various Malwarebytes issues.
Are you confronting error codes on Malwarebytes Anti Malware program? Are you having a tough time with the software update? Well, all these issues may have some serious impact on system security. In that situation, every user must take quick action in order to resolve these issues. If you are unable to tune down these issues in quick time then feel free to contact for smart technicians on Malwarebytes Customer Service +1-855-536-5666. It is a leading platform where you can easily subjugate technical issues with ease.
If you’re encountering any sort of problem with Malwarebytes for Windows, you can take advantage of Malwarebytes Support Tool to resolve the issue and create logs. But before you utilize the support tool, make sure the internet connectivity with your system intact and working fine. The Malwarebytes Support Tool is programmed to count the following issues:
- Unresponsiveness of the program.
- Startup and lockup issues with the program.
- Running issues with the program.
- program shows Cannot Connect to Service
Follow the below method the omit the issue of Malwarebytes with Windows
- Open the web browser and go to the Malwarebytes website.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- The file will be downloaded by the name- mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to open the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer.
- When the Malwarebytes Support Tool initiates, the application downloads the latest updates automatically.
- NOTE:= To run the Support Tool on your computer, make sure your machine is equipped with Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
- Click OK in the .NET Framework not working window.
- Check the Accept License Agreement box and then click Next.
- Tap on the Start Repair.
- Now Malwarebytes Support Tool looks for potential issues and installed software via thorough scanning. If this tool unable to detect the Malwarebytes on your Windows device, the Support Tool backs up configuration data, quarantine data, exclusions and Premium license key information.
- Now ensure that all your work is saved and then reboot the system.
- Once the rebooting complete, Malwarebytes Support Tool automatically runs.
- Wait until Support Tool downloads and runs the installer for the latest version of Malwarebytes on Windows.
- Once the installation completes, Malwarebytes dashboard opens. The Malwarebytes Support Tool will detect the issues with Malwarebytes program and fix it instantly. If you still face any issue then feel free to talk for skilled technicians on Malwarebytes Antivirus Support +1-855-536-5666.