Antivirus is crucial if you want an immersive and seamless experience from your system. Topping up your system with Malwarebytes software will ensure the system’s agility and reliability. Windows and Mac users might be facing some issues regarding the uninstallation of this peculiar software. If you have already tried a different method and failed to evacuate this software from your system then try dial Malwarebytes Support +1-855-536-5666 and get instant help on the issue.
To begins with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Manually, you must be logged into the Mac with an administrator account and enter your password to initiates the uninstall process. Once you satisfied that condition, follow the underneath method to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the /Applications folder.
From the Dock, open the Finder and navigate to the sidebar.
Click Application to continue.
Choose Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then drag and drop its icon into the Trash.
Alternatively, you can also right click on the app icon and then opt to Move to Trash.
Enter the current admin account password on the window to allow this change.Now to move ahead in the process, you need to remove the Trash to execute the uninstallation. To avail this action, right click on the Trash icon, and select Empty Trash twice. Yet you can select to execute this step after removing all associated items by the following instructions.
Now with the help of the Malwarebytes installation package, try using the following method
- Find Malwarebytes.dmg file in Finder, and double click to explore it.
- Double click on the Remove Malwarebytes.pkg file in the window.
- Tap on the Continue and then Install in the Malwarebytes for Mac Uninstaller wizard.
- Enter the admin password in the next window and tap on the Install Software.
- Once the installation finishes, and tap on the Move to Trash button when asked if you want to move the disk image to the Trash.
- This method will completely evacuate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the system.
The majority of the antivirus leave their footprint in term of preference, cache and support files in different system directories even after proper uninstallation. To wipe out these entities from the system, follow the below steps carefully.
- Open the Finder, tap on the “Go” from the Menu Bar, and then choose Go to Folder…
- Type the path of the top level Library on hard disk: /Library, and hit Enter key.
- Locate the files or folders which includes the name of target app in the following locations and delete the matched items: /Library, /Library/Caches, /Library/Preferences, /Library/Application Support, /Library/LaunchAgents, /Library/LaunchDaemons, /Library/PreferencePanes, /Library/StartupItems
- Explores the user library inside the home folder: ~/Library.
- Type the name of the target app in the Search Bar, and tap on the Library.
- Once prompt with matched item right click on them and select Move to Trash option.
For further inquiry and aid on the issue, Contact Malwarebytes Antivirus Support experts today.