Malwarebytes remained the lifeline of millions of system today globally. Despite applauded for too many great features, Malwarebytes software tends to render the various type of technical issues to the users. And the best example of that can be seen in the recent time where hundred of users filed their concern about its performance on Windows 7. Most of the users complained that Window 7 is not performing the way it should be with the latest Malwarebytes update? Well, the issue appears to be sensitive as far as system protection is a concern. For quick resolution on the issue, you must connect with our professional on Malwarebytes Customer Service Number +1-855-536-5666 today.
OK! let discuss the issue, there are numerous complaints have been pouring on our customer support since the middle of December 2018 in that state Windows 7 had started freezing after a component of Malwarebytes was upgraded to a new version. However, the OS get back on control, once the users disabled the Malwarebytes on Windows 7.
Taking the collaborative measure of all the complains, this quandary seems to have begun after users upgraded Malwarebytes to a new version i:e 1.0.508. This peculiar version is currently available on the Malwarebytes’ site and can be installed via program updates.
Once installed, users were discovering performance issues like frequent and prolonged freezing with Windows 7 where the mouse, keyboard, and screen became unresponsive. The only way to get rid of the issue is to reset the computer by holding down the power button.
To get better control over this issue, you can follow the below method carefully.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool (MBST) on your system and use the Gather Logs feature.
- Once the file gets on board the file name must-grab-results.zip will be saved to the desktop.
- Now use msinfo32 to generate a Windows system information report and save the report to the desktop.
- When done, move the resulting .nfo report within the mbst-grab-results.zip file.
- Hopefully, this method can aid you to handle the issues more effectively any other errand. In case if you still find that your Window 7 OS is behaving obnoxiously and freezing on a frequent basis, feel free to contact us today on Malwarebytes Customer Support Number. This is a toll-free number which is accessible round the clock. We offer instant restoration on various Malwarebytes issues.